Monday, August 24, 2009

thx~my frens

11.46am~I wake up dy, 1st time feel scary when I wake up…
1st time receive a scary msg tat ask me “小心我的动作”…
Look lik threating me…
Look lik I offend someone dy……
But I really don noe who r u …y wan scare me!!!
Feel helpless…
Feel scary…
Feel lik wanna cry dy…
Thx ka siew…coz...
u r the 1st 1 tat teach me wat should I do…
u r the 1st 1 tat console me…
Thx yee sian…
Thx wei chyi…
Thx yi wen…
Thx ah bing…
Thx khiah chiah…
Thx jern khang…
Thx all my frens…
Thx for ur console…
Make me nt tat scare…
Nt tat helpless…
Really feel very touch…
I wil assume tat ntg happen…
Hope tat I will forgt it…

3 comments:

Elly Chung said...

don nid 2 thank me...make me paisei only...hehe!btw maybe he is just sending d msg 2 d wrong person,o just some jokes,o just wan2 disturb u...so don tink 2 much,cos u nvr do anything offends others...forget it!!!don let dis msg trouble ur life ya...hehe!

Hooi Ling said...

i juz assume he send wrong dy...if nt i will feel scary...hehe...anyway thx ya

joSepH said...

no thanks me ? lol