Sunday, November 29, 2009

First Time

What is the first time that I mean…hehe

Curious abt that…keke

Let me tell u la~~that is…

First time that I go for work….

Nervous, curious and anxiety was surrounding me…

Nervous abt how to explain to customer…

Curious abt what should I do for my job…

Anxiety abt can I handle this job easily…

All this kind of feeling make me damn panic before go for job…

But,

I able to cope it after few hours…hehe

Feel that this job is quite easy… 

And just need to explain to customer what is the product that I promote,

As well as the advantages of bought it…

Through this job…

I knew that a lot of rule of working…

Knew a lot of new things…

And is quite tired…

Now no more energy to continue writing dy…

So good nite everyone...^^

3 comments:

Phik Joo said...

good good.. gambateh

cheetah said...

erm... still got many to learn... 3E engineer job more challenging... +U lar~~

Hooi Ling said...

yaya...i wil jia you de...hehe