Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Maybe I’m not enough strong

Maybe I’m not enough strong

I had endure for 3 weeks already

Maybe u all not really understand me
Maybe I never tell u all what I had face at here
Maybe I think that is my own problem so I just keep it and never tell u all

I not that kind of ppl which don noe mix with other
I not that kind of ppl which always keep silent
I not that kind of ppl prefer alone
But…
My team just got 2 ppl here
What can I do??
My supervisor always eat alone
And other team ppl like treat me as a mirror
Maybe they just tot my supervisor will bring me go eat with him??
I don noe..also don feel like want to guess anymore already
Is tired for me >.<

I got try a lot of way to mix with them
I also got ask them next time asks me for lunch…
But what I get…
Is just been ignore…

When I ask them “can teach me what u all doing now”
They will just ask me go complete what I support to do 1st..

At the beginning, I tot ”maybe after finish all my task they will teach me extra thing ”
But …guess what they say after i finish my task??
“since u gt nothing to do now, then I ask ur supervisor no need pay you salary for today la ”
What can I answer him??
Should I tell him I finish my entire thing as fast as I can after u say can teach me a new thing??
Can I?? I can’t!!!
At that moment I just feel sad and disappointed
And now I really give up
I don’t want keep servilely require them to wait for me lunch or teach me anything

And please don keep say me “我没有主
Is hurt …

Lastly, I just want to apologize
Sorry for make u all shocked
Sorry for spoil all ur mood
Sorry Sorry Sorry

I will try to be more strong !!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hmm... I am in the same situation with you in my working place also. My manager ignored me. and I have to find a group of frens myself. If possible, find you eat once per week. And of course, i hope someday, u can bring some of ur colleagues and intro them to me, whether eat or play together. I will be glad to see this. cheer up!

Lost in da forest said...
This comment has been removed by the author.