Friday, November 12, 2010

I'm not genius

I'm not genius...
I'm just a trainee and NOT an engineer
why I been here is just hope to learn smtg from here
how I gonna plan for myself wat can I do for the followong month regarding the process..
I nt familiar v the process..
how I gonna simplify..
how I gonna cut it..
how I gonna implement it..
am I look like genius???
am I an engineer???
am I familiar v the process???
am I work at here for long long time???
am I???
PLEASE
I just a student...
plz don tell me "engineer mus think themself wat they need to do.nt juz do wat boss ask u to do.should think wat else u can do."
If no ppl guide me..why I come here for???
If i noe the way to do it by myself...
I no need been here!!!
I no need intern here!!!
I no need u guy guide me!!!
I HATE BEEN HERE!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

ReeveMonk said...

haha...^^
they always think that we as a future engineer ....
everything we can solve by ourself..
and think ourself....
same thing happen at my company....


RF ...

Lee Kong Gene said...

lolz~~ dun worry bah~~ Motorolla engineers are like tat...I've seen them before...just try do ur own stuff and if got nothing to do oso gud ma...can goyang kaki...just try ur best la~~ gonna be over soon..